Moonfrost Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonfrost Cats

There is an ever-raging war between the Cats of Blessedmoon, Moonfrost and the Moonshadow Pack of wolf-dogs. Which side are you on? Start your RP today and decide to fight with the Moonfrost and Blessedmoon or against them with Moonshadow dogs!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cash? Cookies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

Cash? Cookies? Empty
PostSubject: Cash? Cookies?   Cash? Cookies? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Recently, I discovered a reputation system on the forum that allows you to rate posts, and bake and burn cookies! So I changed the initial name of 'Cookies' for the points you earn when you post, to 'Cash' so that people can freely bake or burn cookies. You cannot bake or burn your own cookies, but you can for others when they post something you really like or agree with, you can give them some cookies as a thanks!

Here's how it works:

Cash? Cookies? Euo849

We all know this thing well enough, right? It's at the top right corner of your every post. It now has this little + and - sign there too, and a 'Thanks' button, if you haven't already pressed it. (I already did sadly, but you'll know what I'm talking about as soon as you see it.) If you press the 'Thanks' button, you will give the person THREE cookies. You can only use this when a user has replied to YOUR OWN post. That would be like, an ultra thanks for posting something. If they just do something that really pleases you, you can just press the + sign, and it will give the member 1 cookie. If someone posts something you dislike on the contrary, you can burn their cookies by pressing the - button, and it will burn one of their cookies. Now we pretty much have a reputation system! Cool! However, remember that you only have FIVE cookies to give out a day, so use them wisely! And also remember that burning cookies is the same. Also, please don't burh cookies needlessly, if there is a problem with this it will result all your cash getting taken away. Cookies are like karma! They should be given out with care, especially since you only have five a day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.themoonfrostcats.webs.com
ZYW monkey mushroom
Master
Master
ZYW monkey mushroom

Cash? Cookies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash? Cookies?   Cash? Cookies? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Just to ask, and please dont deleat my posts, it is getting quite annoying to get my posts deleated without my knowing.

Why do we need the system?
Back to top Go down
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

Cash? Cookies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash? Cookies?   Cash? Cookies? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:19 am

Oh, you're allowed to post here, but not start new posts. But sometimes they have to be deleted if it's spam stuffs. -.-

This system isn't really UBER requiried, but its just this cookie thing that people can use to thank each other. Anyway, the bake and burn things AREN'T actually in red! I put the words there so you know which is which. You should ONLY see the + and - on SOMEONE ELSE'S post. You CANNOT rate your own posts. I hope that clears up some things. Wink
Back to top Go down
ZYW monkey mushroom
Master
Master
ZYW monkey mushroom

Cash? Cookies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash? Cookies?   Cash? Cookies? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:57 pm

BUT WHERE DID YOU PUT THEM

I SERIOUSLY CANT FIND IT UNDER THE QUOTE BUTTON

AND I WAS LOOKING AT YOUR POST WHILE DOING TIS
Back to top Go down
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

Cash? Cookies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash? Cookies?   Cash? Cookies? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:22 pm

Hmmm... It's actually at the right side of the post, like at the very border of the post. *refers to screenshot*
Back to top Go down
ZYW monkey mushroom
Master
Master
ZYW monkey mushroom

Cash? Cookies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash? Cookies?   Cash? Cookies? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:44 pm

SOOO the old cookies transform into cash?

And the way cash is added is the same as the way the old cookies worked?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cash? Cookies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash? Cookies?   Cash? Cookies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cash? Cookies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonfrost Cats :: Announcements/News :: Important News :: Important News Archieve-
Jump to: