Moonfrost Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonfrost Cats

There is an ever-raging war between the Cats of Blessedmoon, Moonfrost and the Moonshadow Pack of wolf-dogs. Which side are you on? Start your RP today and decide to fight with the Moonfrost and Blessedmoon or against them with Moonshadow dogs!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April Fools' Day, Good Friday and Easter!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

April Fools' Day, Good Friday and Easter! Empty
PostSubject: April Fools' Day, Good Friday and Easter!   April Fools' Day, Good Friday and Easter! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Wow! So many events over one weekend! XD

I hope you all had a great April Fools Day, and I hope you all managed to play some good jokes! Laughing My teacher played a good one on all the people in my grade! Anyway, I found all this news at once pretty exciting, so I decided it was worth making a news report about it. Cheesy

Soooooo...

First off, I've updated the site on April Fool's day at around 10:00 PM yesterday, and we now have some cute April fool sprites! I stayed up super late just to make sure I didn't completely miss the date like I did on Christmas... Lips Sealed I would like to remind you that I have a life too, so I can't always make it in time, and as the grade gets higher, life gets tougher. Plus I have piano, violin and guitar to practice and for two of them, take lessons, so it's hard to always have no homework and after school activities or classes on the day of April Fools, Easter, Christmas, whatever. Tongue Have a look at my late-night efforts: April Fools' Day, Good Friday and Easter! SiggyApril Fools' Day, Good Friday and Easter! SiggyApril Fools' Day, Good Friday and Easter! SiggyApril Fools' Day, Good Friday and Easter! SiggyApril Fools' Day, Good Friday and Easter! Siggy You can adopt your own HERE, or use the promocode '2010 April Fools'.

Okay, enough of that yesterday stuff!

Now, onto the Easter Egg Hunt!

Every year, (well, this forum has only been here for two years) I host a mass forum EASTER EGG HUNT! What happens, is at a settled time on Easter Day, then I will be modifying some posts and hiding eggs all over the forum in different threads. (Don't panic if you see an egg in your post! Please refrain from removing it, and I will do that once the hunt is over, although I will be choosing my own posts most likely for the hunt.) All the eggs have a basic shape that is the same, but the coloring will be completely different! After you find an egg, it will have a hint underneath it about where the next egg is, and if you solve the riddle, then off you go! That's how you can find the eggs. This year, I will be hiding TEN different eggs, and when you click them, they will lead you to a special limited edition Easter Adoptable! I worked hard on these, and I'd like to ask that you DO NOT EVER SHARE OR GIVE AWAY WHERE THE EGGS ARE, OR THE CODES TO GET THEM!!!! This ruins the fun for everyone, and it takes away the challenge. If you tell anyone about the location of an egg, then I will punish you as I see fit, depending on which egg you give away, or how many. The punishments may vary from some of your adoptables being taken away, you getting a severe warning, put on a blacklist, or possibly even banned from the forum, or the adoptable site, or possibly both if what you do is bad enough. I generally don't like punishing people, but DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!!

My guess is that the egg hunt will start tomorrow, so I have time to get things organized. I will be making an separate post regarding the egg hunt when it begins. I highly suggest you read the rules as soon as they are up about the hunt -- the punishments are serious.

Can't wait to get things started!
~Your loving admin,
Moonsilver.

PS. I wrote Good Friday on there, because I just posted it that day, and it was lumped together with April Fools day and Easter, so I just thought it was worth mentioning. Wink XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.themoonfrostcats.webs.com

April Fools' Day, Good Friday and Easter!
Page 1 of 1