Moonfrost Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonfrost Cats

There is an ever-raging war between the Cats of Blessedmoon, Moonfrost and the Moonshadow Pack of wolf-dogs. Which side are you on? Start your RP today and decide to fight with the Moonfrost and Blessedmoon or against them with Moonshadow dogs!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game! Empty
PostSubject: Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game!   Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Hi guys!

I have some very cool news. Soon the Moonfrost Message Board and site will have its very own FREE RIDER Game! My brother and I are working hard to get it up by Christmas. It's a simple game, of a guy on a bike, you have to navigate him through the track. Currently, the track is barely half-way done, and the design is a surprise. It's not very easy to get through, but anyone who can definitely gets cookies! Right now I'm still building the track though, that test and tweak stuff is harder than it sounds! XD

Once my muse comes back I will be starting the chicken adoptables! Grin

Please do start advertising us the best you can, its very difficult to get members on a forum, and I hope that this forum will be more active then the last one. Cheesy Anyone who invites someone else to the forum will recieve seven or eight thank you cookies from me. Smile

Have fun everyone! Remember to invite members that love cats OR dogs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.themoonfrostcats.webs.com
ZYW monkey mushroom
Master
Master
ZYW monkey mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game!   Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:27 pm

It always says that your games website arent found, you know.
Back to top Go down
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game!   Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:16 am

I think it might be a glitch of your computer, because it's there in the X-tra's section on my website, and it works on all the comps in my house.
Back to top Go down
ZYW monkey mushroom
Master
Master
ZYW monkey mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game!   Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:31 pm

you know for the tetris game, it is not to fill up the whole box. You lose when it reaches the top. You are supposed to get score by filling up each line. and it is not possible to fill up the whole box anyways. just to tell you Grin Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shadowfall
Novice
Novice
Shadowfall

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game!   Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:23 pm

COOOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZYW monkey mushroom
Master
Master
ZYW monkey mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game!   Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:46 pm

the snake game is HARD
Back to top Go down
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game!   Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:23 am

I know, they both are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game!   Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming soon -- Moonfrost's OWN Game!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonfrost Cats :: Announcements/News :: Important News :: Important News Archieve-
Jump to: