Moonfrost Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonfrost Cats

There is an ever-raging war between the Cats of Blessedmoon, Moonfrost and the Moonshadow Pack of wolf-dogs. Which side are you on? Start your RP today and decide to fight with the Moonfrost and Blessedmoon or against them with Moonshadow dogs!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking Moderators...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

Seeking Moderators... Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Moderators...   Seeking Moderators... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:02 am

Currently, though the forum is very inactive, I still need a strong and experienced moderating team. I need people who know the rules by heart, and that know their way pretty well around the forum. It is important for moderators to be able to calmly help others, and they MUST be active just about every day.

If you think that you can bear such a responsibility, then please post here. I'll give you a few days to get used to the forum, and when you're ready, I can promote you. Moderators can delete, modify and move threads. When you come across an inappropriate thread or one with personal info, it is important that you lock or modify the post until it is no longer defying the rules, and then you must report the problem to me if it is very serious, or continues.

If you want to be a mod, ask now because this thread closes as soon as I get the amount of moderators I need.

Please, I need supportive, experienced and mature moderators that can handle situations fairly and quickly. I would prefer it if you have moderated a site before, so please tell me if you have, and include the link in your post.

You can choose what you wish to modify yourself, just make sure you know how and you know the rules of those sections well. I'm happy to promote more members, but if you prove to be inexperienced or you use your powers wrongly, I will ban you, and you will loose your powers permanently. Remember that your powers are to be taken seriously, and I won't tolerate it if you mess up the forum.

It would be better (like I said before) If you already know how to moderate, so I don't have to give lots of instructions, and I'd like to be able to trust you with powers of a moderator before actually giving them to you. For the first few days, you can just modify the forums with little power, and once I am certain you are trustable with a moderators powers, I will promote you. Promotions often happen with nominations too, when I find a few people who I find are extremely helpful around the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.themoonfrostcats.webs.com
Shadowfall
Novice
Novice
Shadowfall

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Moderators...   Seeking Moderators... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO MOONSILVER!!!!
Shadowfall
Back to top Go down
ZYW monkey mushroom
Master
Master
ZYW monkey mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Moderators...   Seeking Moderators... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:35 pm

I HAVEN'T SEEN U ON SOO ACTIVE BEFORE JUST LIKE STARTED THIS WEEK
Back to top Go down
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Moderators...   Seeking Moderators... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Um... experience in moderating? Oh yes, and ZYW, she has been active before.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfall
Novice
Novice
Shadowfall

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Moderators...   Seeking Moderators... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:04 pm

I have my own forum too, u know?
Back to top Go down
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Moderators...   Seeking Moderators... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:13 am

STOP SPAMMING!!! D< Seriously, do you both want warnings? DX Anyway, I'll consider it after your forum's a bit older, because it doesn't actually count as 'experience' till an year has passed.
Back to top Go down
ZYW monkey mushroom
Master
Master
ZYW monkey mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Moderators...   Seeking Moderators... Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:26 pm

What experience do you need to be a moderator?
Back to top Go down
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Moderators...   Seeking Moderators... Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:15 am

Moderating experience for an year and over at a different forum. Like, being a mod for over an year, and having dealt with some situations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Moderators...   Seeking Moderators... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Moderators...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonfrost Cats :: Announcements/News :: Important News-
Jump to: