Moonfrost Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonfrost Cats

There is an ever-raging war between the Cats of Blessedmoon, Moonfrost and the Moonshadow Pack of wolf-dogs. Which side are you on? Start your RP today and decide to fight with the Moonfrost and Blessedmoon or against them with Moonshadow dogs!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Credits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

Credits Empty
PostSubject: Credits   Credits Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:41 pm

As you all probably know, most of this art is NOT mine. Therefore, I must properly acknowledge those who have done so much work on the artwork, and all. So, let me begin.

Background, category, seperator, dragons, books (beside the boards) and logo (header) image are NOT MINE. They belong to their respective and anyomous owners. They were default; and came with the skin.

Icons: (In front of some of the boards (not to be confused with the dragons)
Note: These images were all found under: 'free use'

The Moonfrost News:
www.wallacerony.com
The Important News: www.sobelsoft.com
Main Forum Rules: http://acs.lbl.gov/ImgLib/COLLECTIONS/MISC/ICONS/BUTTONS/images/scroll.icon.jpeg
Contests: www.pixeljoint.com
Moon Phase: www.pixeljoint.com
Forum Games: www.toolbar-icons.com
Character Trading: www.d16.glitter-graphics.com
Packing Up: www.storrgatehouse.co.uk
Dreams: www.d15.glitter-graphics.net
Fanfics: www.d18.glitter-graphics.net
Unrelated Stories: www.s3.amazonaws.com
Poems: www.s3.amazonaws.com
Fan Art www.d13.glitter-graphics.net and www.d16.glitter-graphics.net
Unrelated Art: www.oreilly.com
Roleplay Training: www.d16.glitter-graphics.net
Questions: www.d19.glitter-graphics.net
Tall Oaks: www.allpointseast.com
Moonfrost Clowder: www.downloadatoz.com
Moonfrost Acceptance: www.downloadatoz.com
Silverpool: www.mindjetlabs.com
Moonshadow Pack: www.si.edu/Encyclopedia_Si/images/50_50_folklife-forests.jpg
Silverpeeks: www.thaibackpack.info/images/mountain_icon16.png
Old Forest: www.2visitvictoria.com
Grasslands www.ps-tuts.com
The Village: http://www.plebble.com/
Secret Glade: www.dl3.glitter-graphics.net
Fandom Roleplay: http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/

The cat smilies are made by oOLuccianaOo and animated by me. I have asked for special permission to use them, and I ask that you please do not use the animated versions, however feel free to ask oOLuccianaOo for the non-animated versions. If you want to use the animated ones, ask me for oOLuccianaOo, then ask me. If I refuse, sorry, you're going to have to make your own.

Here are the smilies that are animated by me and are created by oOLuccianaOo:

Grin Cheesy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Tongue Embarassed Cry Rolling Eyes Wink Love Lips Sealed Devil confused

This picture: Credits Xnhzde Is made awesomely by Zacfaff I don't usually use other's art, but I'm thumbs down at Christmassy backgrounds, and besides, this was just too cool resist, even if it was orginally made for stationary or something. XD

I'd also like to thank The Blackblood Alliance for teaching me how to roleplay, respect and obey the rules of forums, try out all my new URLs on there, and giving me so much experience and knowledge about roleplaying and forums. They taught me so much; thank you!

I would also like to thank the Warriors Bookseries, this forum fanfic was kind of like a Warrior's fan story almost, and also thanks to BBA for I got a lot of ideas from there too. Embarassed

There is also Chickensmoothie an amazing adoptable site that has so many cool and cute adoptables. It also inspired me to make my own adoptables, and helped me with all that complicated coding that I nearly died on figuring out. Thanks to them too!

Lastly, I'd like to thank Riverfox, Silverlight and Thundershock for all the amazing roleplays they shared with me, particularly you Riverfox, for being my personal RP Guinea Pig without your own knowledge. Grin Laughing *evil grin*
Back to top Go down
http://www.themoonfrostcats.webs.com

Credits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonfrost Cats :: Announcements/News :: Main Forum Rules-
Jump to: