Moonfrost Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonfrost Cats

There is an ever-raging war between the Cats of Blessedmoon, Moonfrost and the Moonshadow Pack of wolf-dogs. Which side are you on? Start your RP today and decide to fight with the Moonfrost and Blessedmoon or against them with Moonshadow dogs!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonsilver
Admin
Admin
Moonsilver

Goodbye... Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye...   Goodbye... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Alright.

I'm really sorry, but I'm quitting the forum.

Now, before you bombard me, let me remind you that school is getting more and more busy, and I just don't have enough time in my day to manage all my homework, projects, test-studying and my own balanced hometime. I'm finding it harder and harder to get on here on a regular basis, and I'm not managing the forum like I should be; it's just too much work for one person. >:

However, this is NOT a permanent farewell. Over the winter break, I will be working exclusively on a NEW website. I will not be deleting this one, but I will probably only be coming on to use the chat. The adoptable site is going down as well - I don't have time to draw all that stuff, or upload it and manage the news...etc. I've already been neglecting it; and I just can't manage all this alone. :c

The new website will be my new home - I'll be posting on there, and it'll be sort of like a blog (you can still post comments and chat with me, but it won't - be a forum) I will also still be active on BBA and chickensmoothie though, so you guys won't loose me forever, and I'm always open to having a chat once in a while. All my art will be put up there new sites well, but Moonfrost will be no more. This website will be scarcely used from now on, and I don't think I'll ever plan on reviving this again.

Please understand that this was already almost an impossibly hard decision for me; I put many, MANY hours into maintaining, building, and brain-storming ideas, but as I advance in my life, there is less and less time for luxuries. I'm sorry to all of you who have put your devotion here, but this is my final stand.

I will put my new website in the news once I have it up; and I'll never forget you guys, but this is it.

Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.themoonfrostcats.webs.com

Goodbye...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonfrost Cats :: Announcements/News :: Important News-
Jump to: